ACCURL® CNC Pipe plasma cutting machine manufacturers high performance CNC plasma pipe cutting machines built for speed and accuracy. Our line of pipe cutting machines are designed to cut pipes ranging from 300mm up to 630mm in diameter. Each of our CNC pipe cutting machines can be configured for plasma cutting, oxy-fuel cutting or both.
The Pipe plasmacutting machine has a unique headstock design. The adjustable three-jaw chuck allows pipe to easily be aligned and centered for cutting. The thermal cutting emissions are exhausted through the chuck and headstock to an industrial-grade fume extraction system. This unique design maximizes productivity and maintains a clean and safe work environment.
The Pipe plasmacutting machine was designed with dust collection in mind. Hornet Cutting Systems and RoboVent deliver complete systems. Together we design, build, install, and maintain systems to provide the convenience and control of a one-stop source. Hornet Cutting Systems contracts with RoboVent to do the collector installation to ensure it’s done right.
• Hypertherm EDGE® Pro CNC System
• HyPerformance® XPR300® plasma source
• Arc Glide™ THC automatic height control system
• Dual side AC servo Y motorization with direct planetary gear box, helical rack and pinion drive system
• Precision Linear Rail Guide Ways in X and Y axis
• High speed torch lifter with automatic arc voltage height control
• Fully enclosed hose and cable carriers
• Integrated downdraft table with CNC programmable multi zone selection
• TurboNest® Cad/Cam Software
• Magnetic Torch anti collision protection system
• Laser pointer for plate alignment